SJCS Stories

ART Options Celebrates Black History Month

This past month, our ART Options program in Washington, DC celebrated  Black History Month with a series honoring black history and culture! The ART Options program supports emerging artists to develop their own artistic voice and style, to gain new employment skills, and to engage with the arts community. All works are available for sale. 80% of the proceeds go directly to the artist and the remaining 20% is put back into the program for supplies and training. For more information about purchasing a piece, email art-options@sjcs.org.